We want you to have an excellent time while bowling! For everyone to have an equally great time please follow our recommended bowling etiquette guidelines.
- Ask for permission to try another bowlers ball.
- Respect your lane’s boundaries and don’t cross into other bowlers approach area.
- Yield to bowlers on your right if you’re up at the same time.
- Step off the approach after the ball hits the pins to wait for your next ball or turn.
- Wait for the pinsetter machine to complete its cycle and raise the sweeper before throwing your ball.
- When you have finished bowling please return your 10 pin balls to the racks and shoes to the bowling counter.
- Please select only one bowling ball to use at a time.
- Always wear bowling shoes as street shoes ruin the approaches and can be dangerous.
- When your group is finished bowling, please allow your lane to be available to other bowlers in a reasonable time.